My Dream!

5:13 PM Carol and Vero 16 Comments

Hi! Today I looked out the window and thinking, about what to share with you this time. I've decided, that I'll write about one of my biggest dreams.
I love traveling and so it is not surprising that my dreams relate to traveling. USA, it's a place where I want to go at 100%. And here are the places that I want to see most in America!

The first I want to go to Hollywood. I would like to walk along the Walk of Fame and watch this incredibly interesting place. :)

Hollywood district of Los Angeles, California, United States. It lies northwest of the city center Downtown.
 I wish I could watch the sunset in the USA on a beach. 
                                      

 San Francisco is an amazing place with beautiful monuments and nature! :)

San Francisco officially the City and County of San Francisco, is the cultural, commercial, and financial center of Northern California. It is the birthplace of the United Nations. Located at the north end of the San Francisco Peninsula.

And New York City, I think I have to write why New York. :)

It is the most populous city in the United States. Located in the southern tip of the state of New York, at the mouth of the Hudson River to the Atlantic Ocean. It is the center of the metropolitan area, which extends into neighboring states, which are among the most populous in the world.


My motto is:
  • Travel is passion. Fly with dreams.
  • To travel is to live.

Have a nice day!
*Carol*

16 comments:

  1. Amazing post!
    Love your photos,perfect dream...
    Kisses!!!
    Mila
    Blog: www.newoutfitfashionblog.blogspot.ba
    Facebook: www.facebook.com/New-Outfit

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! i dream on making a huge trip in the usa but still it's only a dream so far (costs are kinda too big)

    Lyosha
    Inside and Outside Blog
    P.S. would you like to follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of the cities you listed are amazing and so worth the plane ride! xo

    Caitlin, Beauty & Colour

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks a lot :D

    We have the same dream :D I love USA and it's my travel dream :D

    NEW REVIEW POST | Yves Rocher: BB Cream Sublime 6 in 1.
    InstagramFacebook Oficial PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. great post!
    I hope that one day
    your dreams will come true :)
    u now have a new follower!

    xoxo Rose,
    NotesByRose

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've such a lovely blog! I would love to travel to the USA as well, it has always been a dream of mine :)

    Viele liebe Grüße, Julia ☾ | www.serendipityblog.de

    ReplyDelete
  7. What great places, good list!!
    Have a lovely day :)
    Rosanna x
    Rose's Rooftop

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ich war jetzt schon zwei Mal in Amerika und habe noch lange nicht genug. Es gibt dort sooooo viel zu entdecken. Wobei ich eher in den Nationalparks unterwegs bin. Los Angeles hat mich etwas enttäuscht (ganz anders als man es von Filmen etc her erwarten würde), San Francisco dafür umso mehr begeistert. Für mich noch immer die schönste Stadt der Welt!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'd love to visit America too and I'd choose the same places like San Francisco, NYC and Los Angeles. :)

    Have a lovely evening girls,
    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope your dreams will come true :) America is such an interesting place :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great post! I hope that I will have a change to go to New york once more this year. I still can not decide btw NY and SF :) Hope your dreams will come true! NYC is amazing plyce!
    Meet My Lovely World

    ReplyDelete
  12. Eine Art Bucket List? Ich finde man muss immer Reiseziele haben und Dinge die man unbedingt mal machen möchte. Bucket Lists sind toll. Vor allem Lese ich auch so gerne die von anderen, einfach um immer wieder neue Inspirationen zu bekommen.
    Danke fürs teilen.

    Lg, Mny von www.braids.life

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! - Carol and Vero

© Carol and Vero 2016. Powered by Blogger.